Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Crypto Assets: Securities or Commodities? Commissioner Explains How They Are Regulated in US
A commissioner with the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) has detailed how crypto assets are regulated in the U.S. and whether they fall under the jurisdiction of the CFTC or the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). “There has often been a grossly inaccurate oversimplification” of how crypto assets are regulated in the United States, […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC