Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
UK Regulator FCA Says Crypto Exchange Binance Has Complied With Its June Requirements
The U.K. financial regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), has announced that cryptocurrency exchange Binance has complied with the requirements it imposed on the company in June. The FCA further clarified that while Binance is allowed to provide some investment services, it is not authorized to provide services related to crypto assets in the U.K. […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC