Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
having trouble with minerfam
dbct last edited by
Having trouble with minerfam this is usually caused by the local network (DNS).
Usually a hard reboot of your router would fix it.
hackerisnoobis last edited by
errors here! point me in the direction of the bearded lady and ill be on my way!
Assuming NOT a POSIX class since there is no terminating ']' in regex; marked by <-- HERE in m/([[::word: <-- HERE :]]+|)/ at (eval 2) line 636.
Assuming NOT a POSIX class since there is no terminating ']' in regex; marked by <-- HERE in m/([[::word: <-- HERE :]]+|)/ at (eval 2) line 1394.
Paz last edited by
hi there, can you describe what you're trying to do here?
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC