Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Intel Discloses Holding Coinbase Stake in Filing With SEC
Computer chip manufacturer Intel Corp. has revealed it holds a stake in the leading U.S. cryptocurrency exchange, Coinbase. The tech giant purchased the shares worth almost $800,000 after the digital asset trading platform went public earlier this year. Intel Acquires Shares of Crypto Exchange Coinbase Intel has disclosed it owns Coinbase stock in a quarterly […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC