GPU mining on an industrial scale.

• Alright guys, if you have ever wanted to see what GPU mining on the large scale looks like, this is the post for you.

Staged ATX PSUs
    alt text

Video cards unboxed and prepared for assembly.
    alt text

Video cards staged with Risers attached.
    alt text

Motherboard being prepared for CPU/RAM install.
    alt text

Fully assembled rig.
    alt text

alt text

alt text

Rigs in the production environment.
    alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

alt text

I hope this gives you an informative look into large scale GPU mining.

• Is this in the US? Our local inspector wouldn't give us our electrical permit with ANY wood in the racks. Plus, our insurance company said that ANY wood would void our policy and leave us with significant exposure. Now, you may not be in the US and may not be trying to properly follow "code". However, in any case, it's a good looking setup!

• Staff

Codes in the US are regional, not Federal.

• Staff

Yes, I was nervous about using wood at first too. I have had some success with PVC, aluminum, plastic, and especially milk crates. @eco.currency, how do you think those would be accepted by your local Authority Having Jurisdiction (AHJ) vs wood?

• This should be in the US, look at the green screw package in this photo, Home Depot has that kind of packaging:

alt text

• Yes I am in the US. The setup is fully insured, there are no regulations here against what we are doing. We have a full pre-action fire system and all of the accompanying protections and monitoring.

Want 10% more hash from your rigs?

We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.

Copyright (c) 2017 PiMP LLC. All rights Reserved.

Looks like your connection to PiMP Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.