Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Poly Network Defi Hacker Returns a Large Fraction of Tokens, Chainalysis Evaluates Hacker’s Onchain Movements
On August 11, the blockchain intelligence firm Chainalysis published its findings on the recent Poly Network hack which saw the loss of approximately $611 million crypto tokens. The assessment from Chainalysis backed up the claims made by the security company called Slowmist that shows the hacker left a fingerprint on the relatively unknown exchange Hoo.com. […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC