Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Trouble getting my miner to show up in minerfarm
presto.good last edited by
Unable to get my pimpos rig to show up in my minerfarm account. I did manually enter the short and long keys from minerfarm account and it says the agent service is running, I see an agent name, last update is error, unknown keys. Any tricks? is there an easy way to copy past from my browser into putty? as typing these things in manually could be user error I guess but I did recheck then 5 times. Trying to decide if use pimp, smos or hive os to remote manage my rigs but cannot get this one up and running.
Yes using copy and paste as you say is the best way to ensure no errors are created when copying and pasting miner.farm keys.
Hear is a link to the forum post on how to enter your keys using ssh, see step 5: https://forum.getpimp.org/topic/15/quickstart-guide
Once keys successfully copied and pasted in, reboot rig to make sure changes are reflected to your miner.farm account.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC