Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Fan Temps Problem
kris.montgomery last edited by
How do I edit the fan speed using claymore eth miner AMD? My cards are just running very hot and when i tried to edit -tt it made the miner not work.
I personally would advise using the gputool that comes with pimp2.4.2-all. Please see following forum post: https://forum.getpimp.org/topic/31/gputool-how-to-overclock-nvidia-and-amd-gpus/56
The other option is to use -fanmin and -fanmax
Please see following claymore command guide for more details: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1433925.0
Paz last edited by
if you want gputool --config to manage fan speeds, be sure to remove the --tt and -tstop lines from the claymore configuration somewhere around line 130.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC