Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Musicoin how to mine
briapt43 last edited by
Can some show me how to set it up so I can mine Musicoin and other ethash coins Ive tried setting it up and it doesnt seem to work, miner shows up in minerfarm but no hashrate at all.
Could you provide us with more info like, the miner you are using and show us your config file that you’ve edited.
Also when your run the following command “pimp —test 1” command in pimp terminal does it show you any errors / or after a few minutes does it show you for each gpu their hashrates?
Many thanks, Louis
Answer: Simply use the default musicoin pools provided in the claymore.dual.pcfg.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC