Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
PR: AidCoin Sells out Its ICO in Minutes and Gets Listed on Bitfinex
<small>This is a paid press release, which contains forward looking statements, and should be treated as advertising or promotional material. Bitcoin.com does not endorse nor support this product/service. Bitcoin.com is not responsible for or liable for any content, accuracy or quality within the press release.</small>
AidCoin to revoluzionize charitable giving by making the non-profit sector more transparent.
AidCoin just announced the success of its token sale raising a total hard of 14,333 ETH ($16.5 million USD at the time of close) in minutes with hundreds of contributors unable to participate.
This is no small milestone for any project and in particular for AidCoin, the ERC20 utility token aiming to become the preferred method to donate transparently through the Ethereum blockchain. AidCoin is solving a real world issue: the sharp decline in trust in the charity sector driven by the misuse and misappropriation of donor funds.
The AidCoin project is conceived and developed by CharityStars, a charity fundraising platform since 2013 that has been working with 500+ charities like Unicef and WWF, 200+ celebrities and 100+ brands such as Cristiano Ronaldo, Lewis Hamilton, Ferrari and Armani.
Following the successful ICO, the AidCoin token (AID) has been listed on Bitfinex, the leading crypto exchange.
CEO and Co-founder of AidCoin and CharityStars, Francesco Nazari Fusetti said,
“Our team is proud and incredibly humbled by this tremendous show of support for both our project and mission. For years we have worked relentlessly to meet the needs of the most vulnerable in societies around the world, and the success of the AidCoin token sale clearly shows that people everywhere are eager to join us in our journey to not only meet those needs but do so in a way that is more transparent, accountable, and ultimately trustworthy.”
What sets AidCoin ahead of the competition is its ability to provide the non-profit sector with an ecosystem of services within a single platform called AIDChain.
AIDChain services include:
– Register and verify identity: Charities and causes must register and get verified to receive donations.
– Convert and donate: An internal exchange to convert major cryptocurrencies into AidCoin and a built-in wallet to easily manage them.
– Track donations: Follow AidCoin transactions both on-chain and off-chain.
– Deduct from taxes: Get a receipt for your charitable donation to make it tax deductible.
– Discover and connect: Tools to connect donors with all the actors involved in the non-profit sector.
– Deploy smart contracts: Templates of smart contracts that can be easily customized with the click of a button.
With a strong team and years of expertise in the sector, AidCoin is poised to play a leading role in this new era of fundraising. Keep an eye on this project and make sure to fill up your bags now that it is listed on Bitfinex, one of the most popular exchanges.
Contact Email Address
<small>This is a paid press release. Readers should do their own due diligence before taking any actions related to the promoted company or any of its affiliates or services. Bitcoin.com is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.</small>
The post PR: AidCoin Sells out Its ICO in Minutes and Gets Listed on Bitfinex appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC