Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
How to merge 2 miner.farm accounts so all the rigs are on the same account?
jking last edited by melt
I have 3 rigs (2 on a paid account and 1 on a free account).
I want to merge them together to the paid account.
How can I move a miner/rig from the free account to the paid account?
Currently all 3 are mining to the same account already.
jking last edited by
Meaning all three mine to the same account on miner pool hub but the stats show on 2 different miner.farm accounts.
james.kuhlman last edited by
Look up the api keys from your paid account under your account settings. Then from command-line:
minerfarm --keys -s <shortkey> -l <longkey>
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC