Anyone use a USB Reboot Watchdog?

• I'm still trying to get an automated hardware reset for when one of my rigs hangs and is non-responsive. OS and software reboot isn't working. I'm wondering about a hardware solution like this?

• There are smart plugs that can you can control through your home network. This physically turns the power off and on to the plug giving the system a full cold boot. Just set your BIOS to power on after a power failure and you have a remote reboot solution that is foolproof.

• My rigs are not on 120, any other solutions besides a residential smart plug

• @schmelzle If you are running single phase, Sonoff products can handle anything from 90vac t0 240vac. I have several of their POW devices that will pass 3500 watts of non-resistive load (aka not motors) in that range, are connected via WiFi and can have scheduled or unscheduled shutdowns set up through a cloud-enabled phone app and will show power use graphs on said cloud.

Does that sound like something more to your liking?

• @james.kuhlman, thank you, I am very new to all of this and any suggestions help

Want 10% more hash from your rigs?

We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.

Copyright (c) 2017 PiMP LLC. All rights Reserved.

Looks like your connection to PiMP Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.