Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
cooperm last edited by
New to this group. I have been mining with ethos and phoenixminer. I have switched mainly because of the reviews of pimp. Also read some bad reviews on phoenixminer.
So my question is what is the best miner to use for ETC?
I have 6 Nitro RX480 4GB GPU's. I was getting about 142 MHs when using it in ethos.
Thank you in advance,
You're off to a good start with pimp. 😁😉
I personally use phoenixminer.. its a great miner with really good controls for tuning, and a low dev fee. The dev team are always working on updates and improvements too.
Lots of pools out there, but I'm a big fan of ethermine. Stable and consistent.
Happy mining mate. 🥳🍻
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC