Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
mixed 6X GPU setup troubleshooting
nelaminer last edited by nelaminer
Hi, I am running with a mixed configuration with 6 cards, and having intermittent issues with the AMD GPUs. I got it initially set up and running for a few days with all 6. On a subsequent power cycle, I am not seeing one of the devices (GPU 0c is missing). Both GPUs are independently confirmed to be working individually. In some boots, neither of the 580s are available. This may be more a function of what is plugged into which slot rather than whether it is AMD/NVIDIA. No BIOS changes made from when it was working.
- Ryzen 3600 on gigabyte b450 aorus pro motherboard
- 4 Nvidia cards (2X 3070, 3080,3090) --> PCIE slot 1 (connected to 4x USB adapter)
- 2 AMD, risers hooked up individually to remaining slots
- 2 power supplies, 3 cards (riser+card) powered by each supply
What should I look at next to understand the enueration of the PCIE devices, to find what exactly is failing with the setup?
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC