Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Error Code TSC_DEADLINE can I ignore it?
yogy13 last edited by melt
Just setting up my rig,
using a Asrock H81 Pro BTC R2.0 MOBO
I am getting this error during boot: Code:
[Firmware Bug]: TSC_DEADLINE disabled due to Errata; please update microcode to version: 0x25 (or later)
Paz last edited by
This is already discussed here: https://forum.getpimp.org/topic/251/firmware-bug-tsc_deadline-disabled-due-to-errata-acpi-error-initramfs/13
You can probably disregard those messages.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC