Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
El Salvador’s President Nayib Bukele Plans to Declare Bitcoin Legal Tender Next Week
At the Bitcoin 2021 conference in Miami, El Salvador’s president, Nayib Bukele, appeared via a Zoom presentation and noted that he plans to submit a bill next week that recognizes bitcoin as legal tender. Bukele revealed a partnership with the company Strike, a bitcoin payments firm launched by Jack Mallers. Progressive President Nayib Bukele Says […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC