Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
How to mine SIAcoin as the main coin?
ph75 last edited by melt
I look for ssetup of mining Sia coiin with sgminer. and i cannot find config for it. should i use sgminer.multi conf as a start point? could you give me an example?
Paz last edited by
claymore dual miner does sia. pimp --add shows you the profiles.
ph75 last edited by
dual mining i want to avoid, thats why im curious how to make it strigh
SIA is now using BLAKE2S algorithm. Simply modify sgminer-gm or ccminer .conf or .pcfg to mine this algorithm pool and wallet.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC