<- Return to getpimp.org

What are some good exchanges?

• hey all you pimps

got a great question for you all
    We like to have a list here of great exchanges that work :D

lets start off with these

Hitbtc.com is a newcomer. Accepts AEON and newer coins.
    Bittrex.com strong solid performer with great interface and track record
    Coinbase/Gdax

am i missing any fill the list below so we all benefit

• Staff

Coinbase - (Pay with Credit Card for 3.99% fee w/ $500 per week limit. Earn one-time $10 in Bitcoin for each new user that purchases $100 or more via your referral).

CoinMama - (Pay with Credit Card for 5% fee. Earn 15% for life of anybody that signs up via your referral!)

Local Bitcoins - You can meet up in person and pay for coins to others that already have them or sell your own. You will get a cut of any transaction completed via your affiliate referral.

• Coinbase also allows ACH bank account type transfers without the 3.99% fee w/ $2,500 per week limit, but that takes a little more work up front to set the account up with your bank. I think it is worth it because no fee and the higher limit. Also, I tend to only use the Coinbase account to get USD $$$ into Bitcoin/altcoin and then I move it to a private wallet. I am a bit skeptical about keeping money in the exchanges because of them being such a high profile target for hackers. I use Bittrex as my primary exchange for moving $$$ to other altcoins because of the shear variety and number of altcoins they support on their exchange. Again I tend not to leave very much value in the Bittrex exchange because of my worry about high profile targets that all of the exchanges tend to be.

Want 10% more hash from your rigs?

We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.

Copyright (c) 2017 PiMP LLC. All rights Reserved.

Looks like your connection to PiMP Support Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.