Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Guggenheim Registers Fund That Allows Bitcoin Exposure After CIO Calls Crypto Tulipmania, Predicts BTC Crash
Guggenheim has registered a new fund with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) that could have exposure to cryptocurrencies, particularly bitcoin. The filing came as the asset management firm’s chief investment officer repeatedly made bearish bitcoin predictions, calling cryptocurrency Tulipmania. Guggenheim Launching Fund Which Could Have Exposure to Bitcoin Guggenheim Funds Investment Advisors LLC […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC