Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
US Regulators Urgently Working on Joint Cryptocurrency Regulation: Fed’s Quarles Says It’s ‘High Priority’
U.S. government agencies are urgently working together on a joint regulatory framework for cryptocurrencies, Federal Reserve Vice Chair of Supervision Randal Quarles has confirmed. “We along with the OCC and the FDIC are engaged right now in what we are calling a sprint in seeking to pull together views on” crypto regulation. US Agencies Collaborating […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC