Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Mining with older AMD GPUs using fglrx, or why we still support pimp 1.9!
fglrx is the old AMD drivers for linux. Linux ended support for fglrx and went with a new driver called amdgpu when ubuntu 16 came out.
so it's basically "While all amd cards technically work with the amdgpu drivers, fglrx is the driver needed for decent mining performance on old amd gpus such as R9 200 series and the HD 7970."
So we have 1.9 available with these drivers that still works with pimpup and miner.farm.
Radix last edited by Radix
Where is 1.9 exactly available? Can't find the download anywhere.
Edit: To clarify, only download available for me ATM is "pimp-2.4.2-all"
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC