Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Crypto Markets Lose Billions, Weak Hands Capitulate, Stablecoin Market Surpasses $100 Billion
Digital currency markets have shed billions once again, as the entire crypto-economy has been cut down from well over $2 trillion to today’s $1.44 trillion market valuation. Bitcoin was coasting along just above the $38k handle before 9 p.m. (EST) yesterday evening but after that point, sellers started capitulating and the price dropped under $34k. […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC