Unable to load driver

• I have 1x GTX 1070 and 5x P106-100 cards running. I haven't had any issues with them. But for the last 2 days, I keep having an error when running the gputool --config command

Here is what happens

1. rb to start the system from fresh (I have removed the auto start of gputool --config and pimp start from startup,sh)

2. Run Gputool --config

• Get error messages
      LibGL error: unable to load driver: swrast_dri.so
      libGL error: failed to load driver swrast
    1. nano /root/gpu-config.json and make a change, but revert the change, ctrl +x and then save

2. Run Gputool --config again and no error messages

3. I can now start mining

Everything runs fine, but randomly all the GPU cards say idle on minerfarm and I need to do the whole process again to get it running again - it even freezes any GUI connection and I have to ssh into the machine to rb (Not even teamviewer will connect)

I hope someone has a solution to this.

• check gpu-config.json. it sounds like your onboard video is still enabled? if you see gpu with ID 0 there that has only two attributes in it instead of 6, that is the onboard which needs to be disabled. if thats not the problem please run helpme and post the URL here.

• Hi,

It’s not my onboard causing an issue

Https://helpme.getpimp.org/Scuba-1516807423.html

• NVCOffset 200 is too much for nvidias.

• ok, but even if everything is set at 0 - I still have the same issue - i've removed the 1070 as I needed it for something else, and all my P106-100 cards are set 200/850 - they have been stable for 14hours at avg 320 h/s per card

Want 10% more hash from your rigs?

We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.

Copyright (c) 2012-2018 PiMP LLC. All rights Reserved.

Looks like your connection to PiMP Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.