Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
South Korean Governor Becomes the First Politician to Disclose Publicly His Cryptocurrency Holdings in the Country
Regardless of the political turmoil that arose in South Korea due to the crypto-related regulations, a leading politician had come forward to reveal that he had made investments in virtual currencies publicly. Won Hee-ryong, the Governor of Jeju Island, unveiled that he invested in four different cryptocurrencies. Wong Plans to Keep Updating People via Youtube […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC