Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum

Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...

Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.

Quick Links

Trying to get back Miner ID 1 on port 4028

• Hey everyone.

A bit new to mining and pimpOS and finally got my rig built and everything figured out.
    One small thing I can't figure out and could use some help with.

Somehow I deleted Miner ID 1 on port 4028.
    I since created ID's 2, 3, 4, 5 and currently using 6.
    All good it works, but I want to get back to using ID 1 or 4028 as I know that that one auto started up the mining after a computer reboot.

If I add a new ID, it will keep increment the ID number to 7, 8, etc.

How do get back ID 1 on port 4028?

• Staff

Hi Rebell48: You have 2 choices:

1. Edit the /root/startup.sh bash script to start the miner(s) that you like by changing pimp --start 1 to pimp --start 3 (whatver miner numbers you are wanting to start at boot time)

2. Use pimp --delete 2, pimp --delete 3, ... to de-activate all profiles that you have --added. Then readd starting with 1.

Hope this helps! Thanks for being part of our mining community.

• Hi Melt,

Thanks for responding, that's awesome, I knew it was going to be simple.
    All good now, re-created Miner ID 1 and learned about the startup file for future reference.

Glad to be part of mining community.

• Staff

@Rebell48 said in Trying to get back Miner ID 1 on port 4028:

Hi Melt,

Thanks for responding, that's awesome, I knew it was going to be simple.
    All good now, re-created Miner ID 1 and learned about the startup file for future reference.

Glad to be part of mining community.

Thanks Rebell ~ glad it worked great for you!

Want 10% more hash from your rigs?

We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.

© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC