Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Ark Invest: Bitcoin Mining Net Positive to Environment, Concerns of BTC’s Energy Consumption Are Misguided
Following concerns raised by Tesla CEO Elon Musk about Bitcoin’s energy consumption, global asset manager Ark Investment Management explained that the concerns are “misguided.” Referring to its research using real-world data, the investment firm emphasized that “the impact of bitcoin mining could become a net positive to the environment.” Bitcoin Mining Could Help the Environment […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC