Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Report: Banking Giant Natwest to Refuse Service to Businesses That Accept Cryptocurrencies
The major retail and commercial financial institution National Westminster Bank (Natwest) has categorized cryptocurrencies as “high risk” and refuses to serve business customers who accept digital assets for payments. A Natwest board member, Morten Friis, explains the bank has no appetite for dealing with these types of customers as Natwest is taking a “cautious approach” […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC