Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Softbank-Backed Wework Adopts Crypto as Form of Payment and Holds in Balance Sheet
Global space provider Wework has announced that it will now accept payment in select cryptocurrencies. The company has partnered with Bitpay and Coinbase for inbound and outbound transactions. In addition, the Softbank-backed company says it will also hold the currency on its balance sheet. Wework Dives Into Crypto Wework announced Tuesday several initiatives regarding cryptocurrencies. […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC