Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Blockcap Mined $33M in BTC in First Quarter, Q1 Bitcoin Revenue Outshines US Competitors
The Texas-based Blockcap Incorporated revealed the blockchain and mining firm has mined approximately 544 bitcoins during the first quarter of 2021. Blockcap says the $33 million worth of bitcoin stems from the firm’s fleet of 12,176 mining rigs. Blockcap Rakes in 544 Bitcoins During the last three months, bitcoin (BTC) markets have seen phenomenal gains […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC