Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Expert Believes Nuclear-Powered Crypto Mining Could Help Ukraine to Solve Energy Spending Problems
Bitcoin mining could be a proper asset to solve one of the significant issues in the Ukrainian energy sector: spending. A financial expert praised the recent push given by Ukraine’s government to nuclear-powered crypto mining across the nation. Crypto Mining Can ‘Smooth out’ Fluctuations in Consumption, Says Expert During an interview with Inshe, Alexei Mushak, […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC