Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Indian Government Now Requires Companies to Disclose Cryptocurrency Holdings
The Indian government has introduced new cryptocurrency disclosure rules. Companies dealing in cryptocurrencies will have to disclose their crypto holdings, among other disclosures, as part of their financial statements beginning April 1. New Crypto Disclosure Requirements The Indian Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) issued a notification last week mandating companies to disclose crypto trading and […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC