Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
US Authorities Indict a Canadian Telecom Provider in a Crypto Money Laundering Case With Encrypted Phones
A communications provider is in legal trouble with the U.S. authorities for a money laundering case involving cryptocurrencies. A federal court incited Sky Global for allegedly having facilitated criminal organizations to launder millions worth in crypto. Sky Global Is Also Accused of Remotely Destroying Devices to Avoid Seizing Per the filings, the Southern District of […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC