Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Microstrategy Scoops up 262 Bitcoin, Treasury Holds 91K BTC at an Average of $24K per Coin
On March 12, the publicly-listed firm Microstrategy announced the company purchased an additional 262 bitcoin for $15 million in cash. The company’s CEO Michael Saylor announced the acquisition of the coins during the morning hours on Friday (ET) to his 623,000 Twitter followers. Microstrategy Tells US Regulators It Swapped $15 Million in Cash for 262 […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC