Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
US House Representative Ro Khanna Lauds BTC Which ‘Cannot Be Devalued’- Calls for Less Carbon Intensive Mining
After Elizabeth Warren, the U.S. Senator for Massachusetts called bitcoin a speculative asset, Ro Khanna, the U.S. House Representative for California has spoken in favor of the crypto asset. In his Twitter statement, Khanna says “bitcoin just like digital gold cannot be devalued.” Khanna also lauds the crypto asset’s decentralization, an attribute which he says […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC