Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Thailand Authorities Are Targeting Japanese Crypto Holders to Boost Tourism
Thailand seems to be interested in catching Japanese crypto holders’ attention via tourism. The country wants to establish a crypto-friendly touristic hotspot and the first targeted country is the nation of the rising sun. Program Aims to Add New Segments With ‘High Spending’ Per Bangkok Post, the Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) seeks to put […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC