Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum

Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...

Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.

Quick Links

Minining stops after 1 day to 2 days

• Hi all,

I have a GPU rig running Ethminer.

After I upgraded to PIMPOS 2.24, and I switched from claymore to Ethminer, the rig's uptime only lasts 1-2 days before stopping. It just stops and there's no reboot. I can't restart it remotely from miner.farm. So to restart I need to pimp start it again from the terminal

Can anyone figure out who can help me to resolve this?

Best regards,
    Stephen

• Hello stephen, thank you for your question. Please try phoenixminer, it is updated, unlike the other two miners you said which are outdated.

Starting from miner.farm simply executes the pimp --start N command where N is your miner id number, maybe the miner was stuck, and required stop command first, you can try this and let us know.

• Thank you for the reply. So Ethminer is outdated, and that's the reason why it suddenly stops?

The ethminer does start and it does mine, but after 1-2 days it simply just stops

Thanks
    Stephen

Want 10% more hash from your rigs?

We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.

© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC