Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Would like a command to blink LEDs or oscillate the fans
Paz last edited by melt
Im still not really figuring out where my cards are on my Asrock H110. The numbering scheme is not clear in the slightest, or I am just being thick. Irrespective a command line util would be useful to identify the card either by blinking the light, or turning the fan on and off a few times.
- specify the GPU ID you want to ident
- specify whether to try blinking a light or spinning the fans from 0-100-0%
- specify # seconds to do this
- probably a good idea to warn that miners are running on that GPU and do you want to turn them off first
For cost purposes, I hope to accomplish putting far more than 10-13 GPUs using PCIe riser splitters and PSU slave relays. At that point identifying the GPU literally be impossible. I feel like this could be a really useful feature and make Pimp very unique, providing a new way to build larger miners.
Thank you for your feature request! We have added a feature:
gputool --find 1to find gpu 1 for example.
gputool --helpfor details.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2020 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC