Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
South African Regulator Warns Crypto Investors to ‘Be Prepared to Lose All’ Following Collapse of Bitcoin Trading Company MTI
The Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) has issued what it terms crypto health warning after receiving many complaints from South African victims of crypto scams. In the warning, the FSCA reminds prospective investors that crypto-related investments are currently not regulated. Therefore, investors have no recourse against anyone should they get duped. Cryptocurrencies Are High-Risk Assets […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC