Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
UBS: Crypto Has Fundamental Flaw, Bitcoin’s Fixed Supply Could Cause Its Value to Collapse
A chief economist at UBS, the largest bank in Switzerland, says cryptocurrency has a fundamental flaw. Bitcoin’s fixed supply could cause the collapse of its value and spending power, making it unattractive to use as a currency, he claims. A UBS Chief Economist Says Bitcoin’s Fixed Supply Is a ‘Fundamental Flaw’ Paul Donovan, Chief Economist […]
Kungfootek last edited by
Banks have long opposed a gold standard when it comes to currency as it means they can't just print their own. It has to be backed by something of value. Fuck banks.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC