Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum

Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...

Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.

Quick Links

Exodus + Trezor Model T combo opinions?

• Wondering if anyone uses the Exodus wallet and also uses a Trezor T?

Whats your opinion on these two?

I am used to using the traditional "Core" wallets but find the ability to have all my coins in one place intriguing. I understand about "own your keys" and as far as I can tell with Exodus you do indeed "own" your keys. Adding the Trezor would take that to the next level correct?

I see that Exodus has some limitations, not all the features in the "Core" wallets exist in Exodus, but they seem to be updating and improving the features constantly.

• Staff

Hello,

The only thing gained by using Exodus with a Trezor hardware wallet, is that you get to use one app for both.

Exodus and the Trezor are separate wallets. The only way to transfer crypto from one wallet to another wallet is by using the blockchain. This means you'll be charged a transaction fee just like any other crypto transaction has. Exodus with Trezor is no different.

What is not known is what the transaction fees will be, so I'm not sure how they'll compare to all the other ways. You'll want to double check that before "jumping in".

• Right, I guess if you already have assets in Exodus then you'll need to transfer them initially. After that you would be using the Trezor as the wallet, Exodus as a front end.

Want 10% more hash from your rigs?

We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.

© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC