Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Bank of England Governor Warns Cryptocurrencies Won’t Last
The governor of the Bank of England, Andrew Bailey, believes that no existing cryptocurrencies will last. Talking about the design, governance, and arrangements of “a lasting digital currency,” the head of England’s central bank said, “I don’t think cryptocurrencies as originally formulated are it.” Bank of England Chief Andrew Bailey Doubts Any Existing Cryptocurrencies Will […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC