Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Buying the Dip: Multibillion-Dollar Microstrategy Invests $10 Million More in Bitcoin
Nasdaq-listed multibillion-dollar company Microstrategy has purchased more bitcoins. With the latest buy of the cryptocurrency worth $10 million, the company now holds 70,784 bitcoins in its treasury. Microstrategy’s Bitcoin Holdings Rise to 70,784 The Nasdaq-listed Microstrategy (NASDAQ: MSTR), with over $5 billion in market cap, has bought 314 more bitcoins. CEO Michael Saylor announced Friday: […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC