Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Pimp up and running, but what next?
AR15USR last edited by AR15USR
Ok, I've done these steps:
- Configured Motherboard
- Installed Pimp
- First boot and entered Key
- Rebooted to Authenticated mode
- Can SSH into Pimp
- Ran 'pimpup'
miner.farm shows 1 active rig.
So, what to do next? Is there a guide on what to do at this point? Maybe Im just not seeing it..
badboybill last edited by
Congratulations on getting your rig up and running, AR15USR! Here the next steps are to add and test a miner, and then edit its pcfg configuration file to put your own pool and wallet in there. Command
newpimpon the rig shows the 1-2-3 steps and you can use this guide and video for the next steps also: https://forum.getpimp.org/topic/15/quickstart-guide
Good luck and hope it was as smooth as your first steps!
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC