Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Paz last edited by
Here are my late January ideas on features and improvements
- A unified command line which gives the maximum amount of information about the card, if possible resolve down as far as manufacturer and OEM. Is it possible to identify it is a Sapphire Pulse RX580 8gb or a Sapphire Nitro RX580 4GB?
- Command line ability to push your configs into the cloud of your choice such as dropbox or Google Drive, and then slurp that back to same or new server
- Command line ability to setup miners by template (not the pimp template) which you have created and pushed into the cloud
- Miner.farm miner should have an average line at the bottom of the GPUs which show all the values averaged across all GPUs
- Miner.farm should have a flag to ignore miners in the reporting. ie a miner not running should not create alerts or be considered by the alert manager, it is omitted entirely.
Great feature requests, I am copying them as we speak. Thank you Paz!
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC