Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
mining.set target error when trying to run nicehash
doug last edited by
Getting an error when trying to run nicehash showing, mining.set target
badboybill last edited by
You can edit config file with command:
In the file you can read all the instructions provided by pimp and by the miner --help command below.
You will see information here:
# -proto <n> Selects the kind of stratum protocol for the ethash pool: 71 # 1: miner-proxy stratum spec (e.g. coinotron) 72 # 2: eth-proxy (e.g. ethermine, nanopool) - this is the default 73 # 3: qtminer (e.g. ethpool) 74 # 4: EthereumStratum/1.0.0 (e.g. nicehash) 75 # 5: EthereumStratum/2.0.0
Appears you need to set special flag because nicehash uses different protocol (this is case with many miners for nicehash)
FLAGS=the following for nicehash:
Then Control+X , Yes to save and enter, and then Yes to restart the miner
Then go to miner screen again for success
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC