Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Bitcoin ‘Going Through the Roof’ Unlike Assets Controlled by Government, Says Former Fed Governor
Former Federal Reserve Governor Kevin Warsh is bullish on bitcoin. He sees all assets that are not controlled by the U.S. government “going through the roof,” unlike those the Fed purports to control. He has outlined three reasons why bitcoin makes sense to him. Why Former Fed Governor Is Bullish on Bitcoin Kevin Warsh was […]
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC