Welcome to the PiMP Mining Community Forum.
Coin/crypto news, miner.farm and getpimp.org announcements, guides, and tips.
- Check out the help videos in getting started and our coin strategy guides, and post if you need some help.
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Don't forget to subscribe and please like/follow us on social media!
Installing Teamviewer 13
Paz last edited by Paz
I've seen a bunch of issues from people about teamviewer and reading around this forum and the general net, it def is possible. So I've collected other peoples wins and put them together here as a 123 list. Hopefully this will help. The links below are where this list was compiled from.
- Goto https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/linux/ and right click, copy link location for the 64-bit bistro of the Debian which will work on Ubuntu
- Login to your pimp rig via SSH
- First you need to set a different hostname (assuming you have more than one pimp rig). Your default hostname is pimp2. I always prefer to have a proper name here
- Run shell command: hostname <insertname>
- Run shell command: wget <past the URL>
- The file will download and you will be left with a file like teamviewer_amd64.deb
- Run shell command: apt install ./teamviewer_amd64.deb
- This should install the package correctly
- Run shell command and add the lines below: nano /opt/teamviewer/config/global.conf
- [int32] EulaAccepted = 1
- [int32] EulaAcceptedRevision = 6
- Run shell command: teamviewer setup
- Now follow the instructions of the installer.
- You’ll be asked to login using your teamviewer account, email and then password
- Once you’ve entered username and pass, an email will probably be sent to that account where you need to add the rig to your trusted list. You cannot proceed until this is completed
- You’ll be asked if you want this device added to your account, most likely this answer is yes
- It will say setting up your device
- You need a password to connect from remote for the first time. The new teamviewer needs you to confirm on that box that authentication should be integrated. Seeing as we aren’t on that box yet, you need to set a password
- Run shell command: teamviewer passwd <makeupapassword>
- Run shell commands below which will set teamviewer to start automatically
- systemctl start teamviewerd.service
- systemctl start teamviewerd ; systemctl enable teamviewerd ; systemctl status teamviewerd
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
Copyright (c) 2012-2019 Portable Instant Mining Platform LLC. All rights Reserved.