Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
The Reported Number of Stolen BTC Drops by 92% as ‘Bitcoin Security Appears to Be Improving’
The number of stolen bitcoins that were publicly reported in 2020 dropped to 4,472 coins or 0.02% of the digital asset’s circulating supply. This new figure represents a 92% drop from the 56,870 reported in 2019. When using current bitcoin prices, the 2020 thefts caused losses that are equivalent to $140 million versus the 2019 […]
The post The Reported Number of Stolen BTC Drops by 92% as ‘Bitcoin Security Appears to Be Improving’ appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC