Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
The US Dollar’s Share of Global Reserve Currencies Drops as Japanese Yen’s Share Increases
The U.S. dollar’s dominant position as the reserve currency of choice may be in peril, as its share of global currencies held in reserves continues to decline. International Monetary Fund (IMF) data shows, the dollar’s share of reserves dropped from 66% in Q3 of 2014 to just above 60% in Q3 of 2020. This means […]
The post The US Dollar’s Share of Global Reserve Currencies Drops as Japanese Yen’s Share Increases appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC