Miner.farm Crypto Currency Community Forum
Browse and post your favorite coin/crypto news, miner.farm and PiMP OS updates and announcements, mining guides, overclocking tips, and more...
Note: To change your forum username: login, click your avatar icon (top right?), Edit Profile. Change the "full name" field to your preferred username.
- Configuring the rig: Help / Getting started videos
- How to fix problems: Troubleshooting guides
- How to mine different algos / setup wallets: Strategy guides
- Keys and Downloads: your Miner.farm account page
- Post your rig pics to the rig showcase so we can all check out your awesome builds!
- Please subscribe/like/follow us on social media
Colombian Financial Watchdog Says Local Firms Can Use Capital to Buy Bitcoin
The Superintendency of Corporations in Colombia has explained in an official note that companies in the country are legally allowed to buy cryptocurrencies, specifically bitcoin (BTC), to inject capital as long as they abide by local regulations. Colombian Watchdog: Local Firms Can Use Capital to Buy Bitcoin if Companies Demonstrate Tokens Are ‘Intangible Assets’ According […]
The post Colombian Financial Watchdog Says Local Firms Can Use Capital to Buy Bitcoin appeared first on Bitcoin News.
We promise to keep your email safe and never spam you.
© 2014-2021 Miner.farm | By Miners, For Miners | Portable Instant Mining Platform, LLC